This is my all time secrets I have been using to create my own PayPal account and for my clients, unlike the other PayPal account like USA PayPal account that requires usa phone number to verify it, and usa vpn to access it, this my method is a guaranteed method and it doesn't require to change your ip address before you start creating it, only your Nigeria ip address is needed
If you read this short PayPal  post till the end,
you will discover;
  1. One: a silly mistake you are making right now, without even knowing it that is actually preventing your PayPal account from receiving payments from abroad or any were you may call it
  2. Two: a totally LITTLE known strategy you can use to create a working PayPal account that will receive payments from anywhere in the world, 
  3. Below is payments I received in my PayPal account, this is to verify you that this is 100% working

This above screenshot is my account dashboard recent transactions, that is only to confirm to you that it's 100% working with no story,

Right now check below screenshot, I have $7.09 in my PayPal account balance,
See below image for proof.
This above image is just to clerify you that this my method is completely working, 
See also the balance again.
So as you have seen that my PayPal account can send and receive payments

Now let's look into the 
FEATURES OF THIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT
  1. It has option to send funds as family and friends (FnF) 
  2. It has features to send funds as goods and services (gns)
  3. No vpn required, you will use it without using any vpn. 

It has the features to add your Nigeria phone number directly to it, below is my PayPal account screenshot I directly added my Nigeria phone number to it 

You have seen it right?  Also I will show you another option as you can see,

Below is the option of family and friends & goods and services features it has



What to do next
I have made a video lesson with Ebook included a complete guide video course with pdf file that will teach you step by step from start to finish on how to create your own PayPal account exactly like mine that
You can use to send and receive payment without using vpn worldwide
Paypal Nigeria 2021



Yes, it receives and sends payment worldwide, I just screenshooted a part of the ebook inside this video lesson , as seen below... 

Paypal Nigeria 2021
In this my ebook which is inside the course section area, I showed you step by step methodwwith screenshoots on how to create your own PayPal account, that has all the features I have mentioned above.

What to do right now? 
Simply buy this course that will teach you how to create your own account within some minutes, yes few minutes and your account will be ready and running!.. 

To buy this course now, it will cost you only, (₦5000) as this is because I want you to get inside this course and learn exactly how to do it and set up your own account and be freely using it to receive payment online, from affiliate companies , or friends, i mean from any body.

When you buy it, it will automatically download inside your phone or PC 
So buy it right now below.......... 

PLEASE NOTE: This is a limited time offer, so get it now before the price goes back to its original price of #10,000